You get home from work, university or school and the thought of leaving your house again is demotivating. Sometimes, we genuinely just don't have enough time in the day to go to the gym.
That doesn't mean your training and fitness goals have to end. You can easily workout at home or start buying some small but simple workout equipment for your home.
Remember, if you are cooking a clean meal. whilst it is in the oven, you can be working out!
On this post you will find a free home workout plan for the whole week including cardio. Also a list of equipment to purchase for your fitness goals at home.
Speaking of cooking... Diet is equally important to your goals. You need to start eating a balanced and healthy diet, that suits your lifestyle and the body you want.
Check out my other post a free diet plan for women looking to lose weight
Here is a link for some Cheap but good supplements… use the discount code 5off
Pro10uk Weightloss Supplements
Pro10uk Weightloss Supplements
Suggested Sups: whey concentrate/Time Release blend, Ultra Lean Tablets, CLa Tablets, Glucosamine Tablets, Whey Isolate, Green Tea Tablets, Cod Liver Oil Tablets
Equipment to Buy
- A workout mat: Something soft to lay down on. That's not going to let your sweat drip all over our carpet/floor.
- Abs Roller: This is a great and small little piece of equipment. It works your abs and your arms. It can fit in a draw. It is powered by your will power! Check out my video on how to use it effectively
Ab Roller Wheel with Extra Thick Knee Pad Mat and Comfort Foam Handles, Black - Dual, Double Pro Abdominal Exercise Wheel - Great Fitness Workout for Abs
- Dumbbells: Yes some weights. however, you don't need 50kg dumbbells! A box of adjustable weights, will help you work your whole body. You can use them for squats, presses, raises, weighted abs workouts... list is endless
There are two types of dumbbells for sale.
A) These colourful non-adjustable soft dumbbells
York Family Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
B)These adjustable metal dumbbells. Great for intense training and serious goals
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
- An Adjustable pull up bar: You don't need to drill into any walls, you just twist the handles or hang it on to your door frame. It can be used to train your back and your abs.
There are two types
A) This one twists into your door frame
Doorway Pull Up Bar and Chin Up Bar
B) Multi-purpose bar that hangs on your door frame (this is the best option; it can be used for Dips, Sit ups & Press ups as well)
Multi-Purpose Amazing Workout Bar for Your Door
- Skipping Rope: a simple adjustable rope for either indoors(if you have space) or outdoors. Some ropes are only for indoors, but you can just put your workout mat underneath you and use it outside.
Speed Skipping Rope Adjustable Jump Rope - For Boxing, Crossfit, WODs, Fitness Training, Double Unders - Wire Rope Plastic Coated - Professional for Men and Women Adults - Best Lifetime Guarantee
Monday: (30 squats, 20 mountain climbers, 20 squats, 40 mountain climbers, 20 lunges, 30 high knees on the spot, 20 crunches, 15 leg raises, 10 sit ups, plank for 1 minute) x4
Cardio:5 minutes skipping
Tuesday: (30 star jumps, 15 press ups, 50 mountain climbers, 40 russian twists, 20 crunches, 20 sit ups, 15 leg raises, 15 hip raises, 30 kneeling alternating punches) x3
Wednesday: (10 squats, 10 burpees, 20/20 donkey kick backs, 20 hip bridge, 20 crunches, 20 leg raises, 30 mountain climbers, 10 star jumps) x3
Cardio: 10x100m sprints
Thursday: (20 star jumps, 10 jumping squats, 20 squats, 30 mountain climbers 10 sit ups, 10 crunches, plank 1minute, 30 russian twists, 10/10 lunges) x3
Friday: (30 squats, 10 press ups, 10 sit ups, 10 press ups, 10 sit ups, 10 press ups, 10 leg raises, 15 press ups, 20 mountain climbers, 15 press ups, 20/20 donkey kick backs ) x4
Cardio: 5 minutes skipping warm up, then this skipping workout